Friday, May 17, 2019

Would Splitting the Calgary Flames 3 Different Ways Be An Option?

I feel like NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman has been notorious for letting Rust or Snow Belt Markets Slide. And, I feel any Saddledome Replacement would have to be an actual Football Dome, or Sports Dome, and I would feel like the 2 in this would be a True Expansion Split.

Even though Canada's Lottery Pot would have one less hand to deal with, and they'd gripe about that for a little while or more, I feel where would the 2 be? I would definitely say Cincinnati, only because they are Eastern Enough in the United States to deter an unfriendly Supersonics-Thunder or any other Future Seattle-Oklahoma City Rivalry later on.

The second would be Atlanta, and I'd think there'd have to be a Pro Hockey Revival, leaving Calgary to build their own Players in 2021 with Seattle. I am thinking what would come out of it next is having the Office Hartford Whalers and Quebec Nordiques, and the Milwaukee Admirals and the San Francisco Seals.

I am thinking the next real big wave of True Expansion would be Phoenix, A Texas True Expansion Market, Memphis and Louisville and I'd sense that it would be a 20-20 NHL League or having to pump regional leagues down the road, if we where serious about being Commissioners of Hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...