Sunday, May 19, 2019

Mad Love is getting Mad Annoying, Too...

I feel there is so much Mad Love that we can adamantly presume we are closer to New York City than Iowa City. But, I feel the mad annoying annoyances are cutting as deep as an Icebreaker and they hurt like hades,too.

Even though we are not jamming academic halls for graduation, but,we are not having any Iowa High School or Iowa Hawkeye Product trying to claim Olympic Gold. That is maddening, if not recriminating. I think the whole purpose of Mad Love like we are in New York City is to at least repay or repay from time to time.

I'd sense the walls would close in like it is not good. If it was being a Florida Gator or Hollywood Star, we'd be having more self esteem, if not money in our pockets. But, I cannot hack the surreality and I'd believe any UCLA Bruin who'd want to join the WNBA before playing for Mr. Cronin, or the thought of it.

This is an expensive time and I can't count who'd be the Next in the order to make things inexpensive. If we relied on everyone with money, it would be tough.

It is not real good when we'd have everything keep running with no recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...