Sunday, May 19, 2019

Is Supercross Leveling Out?

I have a real concern as an Auto Racing Fan, which has seen Supercross work hard to be member of the Auto Racing Faculty, in Supercross's Leveling Out. Without Arenacross, which was its ASA, we'd see Adrenaline Junkies or Worse either get their money and glory or wreck senselessly to avoid ire.

We can't deny the Diet is intense. But, I feel the Red Plate going with the Red Bike (Honda) would be an undeniable thrill. We do not have the Working Man's Hero mentality like Nitro Drag Racing and I feel the surge back to Indy cannot be denied.

If anyone tried to jump the grid, I think it would cause issues. Or if everyone tried to call a birth year number, it would be a surge on the oddities.

The lack of a working man's hero is a comedown and James Stewart being portrayed as a Mystery Man makes the comedown vicious. I feel in the Tribes, it is became more negotiable and I feel the inclusion of Women in Supercross is needed to invite sponsors.

The real issues are the agendas are leveling out the sport and not in a good way, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...