Friday, May 17, 2019

Would St. Thomas vs. MIAC lead to exploration of New Conferences?

I feel there isn't anything good in St. Thomas vs. the MIAC other than taking advantage of Soft or No Leadership. I feel like instead of settling it out like adults, it becomes a Media Speciality Fest instead.

I probably think between Division II and the Contempary NAIA, I would see the Dubuque Colleges (Loras, Dubuque and Clarke), St. Ambrose, The County (Coe and Cornell) and the City (Mount Mercy) of the Cedar Rapids Linn County Triangle and Grinnell fill a Conference.

I don't know how/when Iowa Wesleyan will stay in school. It is not just to pay phenom money and not expect the returns back, as I feel like wanting to see anything tangible.

What I'd see in any off event is the Sport Championship (College Football or Other College Sports) Pipeline into One True National Champion. I'd think any event, Conferences would have to stay between 8 and 12 minimum to maximum just to set the Conference.

I don't think it would necessarily be a Keep (Your School) in 1st Nationally Competition, but, it could be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...