Saturday, May 18, 2019

The Only Good Way to Change the Big XII Conference Name is to End the Conference

I feel like for future reasons, the only good way to change the Big XII Conference Name is to end the Conference. For a myriad of reasons, it will always be factious and I feel their Big Ten Counterparts outlying in Maryland, Penn State, Rutgers and Nebraska would need a sweet, sweet buyout.

The only good way I'd bring it up would be having to slate key Conference Games or Crossover Games in the Future. I think for the Names 25th Birthday, the only thing is certain in not having much of a future to stand on.

Sports Business would be a mess, and that would include getting annual or multi annual games back on again. The sense, for no real lack of trying, would be trying to keep key customs (Texas-OU in Dallas-Fort Worth) and as a Conference Season Starter.

And, the 12 in the Southwest 12 would have to be Arkansas having to be pulled home from the SEC. I think it would be haphazard, especially with potential ACC-MEAC Split Leagues, but, I feel like the future would need to be brought up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...