Friday, May 24, 2019

Why Not an Actual Football/Baseball Calgary Saddledome?

I feel even though I am not necessarily thinking for the Calgary Flames,  but, I feel there'd have to be an actual Football/Baseball Calgary Saddledome and the set of infrastructure (Arena, LA Live Styled Concert Venue) to supplement that.

I don't think Mr. Bettman is anything other than ligiant, especially against a World that is anything but friendly. I'd think an actual Saddledome would help Olympic Sports, Concerts, the Quest for Major League Baseball, and Football.

I am thinking would going 4 Times Bigger for a facility help Calgary? I would wildly doubt that, and I would feel like we would have to meet more things than money with its proper monetary start.

I am trying to do my own version of Armour Park and I am thinking this would be wild and crazy version of my Armour Park Dome Proposals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...