Saturday, May 11, 2019

No, USC, Urban Meyer will bring you more of the Same!

I feel like I am guilty of being in a perverted South Parkian State. And, to keep throwing punches at USC's Looted Vault, I feel No, you can't have Urban Decay Meyer. There'd be plenty of Football People, but, the truth is Character would keep kids in Class or Steered toward Hollywood Careers. (The 2nd would still be a Body Injury to the APR, but, not as bodying as NCAA Drug Test Flunkees, Credit Card Fraud, or the Collar.)

I would hire Los Angeles Unified for USC. I'd be crazy enough to offer either the Coors Delivery Truck Driver or USC getting back Kingsbury to make the Arixona Football Cardinals look like the worse team.

I wouldn't scoop the Vanilla Sky like it was Ice Cream. USC would need a lot of things for a lot of things, because they'd need to replace Olympic Stadium and make it an Olympic Stadium Again.

You'd still lead the Countryside with 2 Equally and Very Unstable Dubious Heismen. Even if there was No...Experience....Necessary.... I would try to have Women Athletes try to win everything NCAA during their careers like we'd not have a 95 Pound Linebacker Launch anywhere else and she'd be doing Handstand-Sumersault-Bootyshake-Handstand-Summersault-Bootyshake and be scoring Hat Tricks in Field Hockey and Ice Hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...