Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Are we in a period where Nothing Good Begets Nothing Good?

I feel like for as much as the Countryside Shattering Touchstones that have circled us this year on this day here in Cedar Rapids, I feel a real guilt of nothing good begets nothing good.

Some of these misfits couldn't even make for pebbles in a boomstick. What is rude is missed periods hurt to the point there are no real good ways to fix them. I find would it just be the 2027 NFL Draft, or having to leave a chair at the Academic Hall or Iowa Fieldhouse for everyone not there?

We are not in our head or mind, and I'd sense even in 2019, I'd read key succinct differences like an open book. I think are we representive or bringing shame around here?

It would be easier to take if it was a resurgical Montreal Canadiens, or knowing without Worthy, Detroit would have been a true single, or better than that, having to have a year leap because of no 1st Ballot Hall of Famer or key triangle team wars (Detroit-Colorado-Dallas). I'd sense this period has acheived nothing more than wasteful, and that is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...