Monday, May 13, 2019

Would a WNBA D League or a Better WNBA Be Feasible?

I feel that currently, NBA Ownership is good at Reinventing the Wheel or Worse, propping the WNBA alive indefinitely. I'd sense there is not anywhere the WNBA Merchandise and even though I'd risk my neck to print WNBA Apparel, but, Ross Granik would say otherwise.

In all seriousness, there aren't any ticket runs in the WNBA. There aren't any fuschia, teal, Las Vegas Hot Pink, Black or Red Leather or any of the above. And, the pay grade is not that good.

If it is not that good, I'd run the table on seeing old pairings from School again. And, the only good thing around Arena Promoters is they do not like empty slates.

We'd have more imagination in the School Ranks and I'd like to see people not be 2 Feet Shorter than they'd really be. It feels like we are not pumping the Heat Index Naturally or at all.

Would a WNBA D League or a Better WNBA be feasible? We'd have both a shocking degree of nothing to offer and nothing to make, too. I don't know how the Media Walls will change, but, I feel marketing would have to be key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...