Friday, May 3, 2019

750: People Want to Do Healthy Culture For Themselves

I feel like this has to be a DIY Advancement in people want to do healthy culture for themselves. I'd think Drake is guilty of stealing culture, namely stealing Houston Urban Culture for himself and no one else.

The reason why I would say 750 is the fact certain District Attorneys and other elected officials are letting off the gas as far as prosecutions of non-Grand Theft Thefts. If I was a Mom and Pop, everything from Gum to Hard Liquor would be counted equally as theft losses.

I don't see a healthy Video Culture, nor do I see Concerts like it was a 007 Movie. I feel the Young and Hip would need to be Safe and Secure last and first, and that is not currently happening.

What I can't get is why the jilting people over and over and over and over and again and again and again and again and oh yeah, again, culture is acceptable. I feel like why we'd try to focus on Mental Health, sadly, is it doesn't invite the sympathies of say something final like cancer.

To be frank, we are offput to the point that it is not fun. And, we'd need Good Things as in more than a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...