Thursday, May 9, 2019

Why Not Have the Florida Gators as NCAA Super Champions?

I feel like for as crazy as it sounds, and no one currently in the University of Florida today would make into an NCAA Super Champions like they won every NCAA Sport Offered.

A lot of it would be having to fundraise cravenly to build new Sports at your School. I don't know if committment today would be Impossible to the Point of Comic, but, I feel there'd be too many bad habits.

Imagine if Florida won NCAA Wrestling and Swept Basketball and Ice Hockey? That would be monumental, like the fact everyone was playing for the Same Shirt.

If Florida was NCAA Super Champions, it would bleed out into Alchua County. I don't know if as Citizen and Sports Fan, I'd be lunar to believe if we'd have to get past the Ghoul of a Cocktail Party Years, which the leader of that house is trashing Central Michigan beyond a single.

I am thinking Bookability outside the SEC would fly off the wall and I'd feel happy to see a Stadium Quest out of the Gators in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...