Monday, August 26, 2019

Why Not 1 Kickoff Classic Again?

I feel like Florida and Miami (FL)'s Confrontation did not add anything other than Avoiding Sumlin and the last confrontation before this year, was right before Florida jumped off the rails. I've been rooting on office moves, to both my joy and detriment, and I'd feel there'd have to be a way to lock a State Championship and 2nd Canoe to rivet the Public's Interest.

Like, yeah, we've had what would have been a 2nd Title Rematch had BYU and LaVell Edwards not gotten upset by being spotted by 2 Tainted Touchdowns by Washington in 1996. I'd think if that was the case, I'd work in "The Battle of the Broadcast", Big Never and Indiana-Kentucky-Tennessee into the Season.

The taint, would be I wouldn't have been buying Tennessee or Florida if they made their 1st Kinnick Trek and their bands 1st Kingston Stadium Trek in the condition they are in. What would be up is it would have to be something we in the Public would be interested in.

Something, like a Regular Season Florida at Georgia Tech or something of that nature would be worth selling instead of wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...