Wednesday, July 25, 2018

1-6-3-5 And the Art of Completion and Acheivement

What I am saying in rolling 1-6-3-5 like "This is Howard Cosell" is the expectation of the art of completion and acheivement has to be there. 2033 Me doesn't want to be held down at home, and even if the road and the Solar System was a fantasy, you have to keep focus.

Even though I am not a preacher or a teacher, but, it wouldn't matter if you juked or not, normal people in most cases would protect and leave room for true expansion. I know I said Renee in lieu of Rebirth, because we can't be too hard when people are too soft.

1635 is the combo ACT/SAT Perfect Score and Larry Morgan is "Jiu-Jitsu" right now, even though I wished he'd win a NHRA World Title before he called it a career, but, that isn't his option.

But, space and people that can't leave home over health are always forever, and you can't privitize that into agitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...