Sunday, July 15, 2018

Louisville Could Actually Be The Mid-End of NBA Expansion

I am trying to do a double post, and one thing is for certain: Louisville needs Pros. For all the money Mr. Jurich threw into Sports Facilities and allowing a ship of fools run the athletic program into the ground, I feel Louisville would be with Norfolk, Kansas City, and Montreal for NBA Expansion. I'd say Montreal only because I'd feel they'd be World Class and I wouldn't want to repeat the freezeout of 1993 True Expansion, which was the most recent non-forced NBA True Expansion in NBA History.

I don't know if athletcs is lifestyle to most of us, but, I feel it would help your city's image if you had Son and Brother In Law types. And, I feel like having to make life easier, namely having Arena Football and Winston Cup and IndyCar Easier with NHRA Easier, but, I don't think people love mysteries.

Mr. Ali would not like what he sees, nor does Mr. Cossell. And, could the community act like being on the same team when it matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...