Sunday, July 22, 2018

Renee True Expansion

I would feel the most famous Middle Name of 2018 is Renee because of the Middle Name that later sent Dr. Nassar to Prison. That is a lot rosier than scores of ESPYs when 1 Score was just fine in a functional year. And, it is, even for me, I would not put any ladies first name unless it had meaning.

And, when I said Renee in Renee True Expansion, it is Rebirth. We have enough injuries to demolish a proper community without even getting into the 6 Million Dollar Man, and even though everything a choice, but, there are choices that make other choices.

And, in crowdfunding, unless you got something legit, or even a plan to reimburse me in thank you notes, if you throw idle numbers, nobody will ever believe you. And, I'd feel rosier if the Kansas State rose and beat Texas A and M and Jimbo and his characters in the East Bay. But, I feel as if I am Praaaay-Staaaarving for Acheivements like I don't see you on TV or I at least contribute to your salary in diecasts.

The world being a stage is a drug we haven't totally kicked. And, we have a hard time being enviromentalists when the flagship is injured repeatedly. And, I am not one who'd spew spiritual or leave Dynasty Black Screens like we was hangin' the whole Summer is not cool. And, kicking presentation like Shelby Houlihan's 800 Kicks doesn't just happen. If they fill stadiums and arenas for you before record, you'd have to repay them in timelessness. I feel like worthiness is the people around them because I'd need Mississippi State True #1 in College Football on merit once in my life and not just because of someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...