Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Entitlement is Cancer

I know we have plenty of Cure Cancer like it is Defeat Evil, but, with entitlement in the wrong hands, it is cancer. It is a social equal to Testicular or Ovarian Cancer, but generally the first.

We have a horrible man as President only willing to work with similar other horrible despots. And, in this bad economy, where you can't necessarily save your friends and neighbors jobs, Fakes or Worse Will be Called Out and Roasted to Venus.

This is simply how this man feels, and I doubt my Social Service Superiors feel no better off carrying caseloads home. And, I am spiritually burning for the Next Toolman, when I know everyone's burning down in ash. I mean, why is it Amazon a freer pass when offline Brick and Mortar Stores wouldn't touch your deliveries?

I'd sooner have a Dave "The Hammer" Schultz than another hype machine. And, worse, I feel we can't get out of the Midwest League, or our own way, for goodness sakes.

We don't know what to do with many runaway trains except let them land in the Pacific. If we did 250 in a Roadster IndyCar vs. a Contempary IndyCar, we'd run the risk of splitting the car. If we did 250 in a Pro Stock Car, the Next 300 would really be on. And, sadly, I being in a period where Weapons in the Wrong Hands is deadly, if not tragic, but, no one really knows how haunted or charmed a mansion is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...