Thursday, July 19, 2018

The Thankless Honor of the Actual Summer Homecoming of Blake Feldt to Midland ISD

We've had the Summer Movie soak us like a Summer Homecoming due to having a criminal shortage of good Hollywood Execs, but, I feel like I'd have to swallow my pride in the actual Summer Homecoming of Blake Feldt to Midland ISD.

And, sadly, it destabilizes a region in its money sport without Feldt being the head zookeeper at Odessa Permian. And, we've nationally in sports had to have the same move pop like "Truck" repeatedly and I feel courage to me would have to be merit scholarship, even though we have to cover everything like Tampa-2 as opposed to being 5, which is a travesty.

And, Midland ISD's Fan Attendance had been nothing short of a Studio Audience, and that is no way to raise a family. No way at the Erwin Center and no way at Reliant Stadium. And, I'm not aware of how Cy-Fair would do Back to Back, and I'd see Yates vs. Carter 3 Million Deep like it was a Thanksgiving Game.

I mean, there'd be fans and alumni of Odessa Permian livid who'd feel he'd stay long enough to Go Home, like Good Assistants where not always an option. And, this is the Thankless Honor of the Actual Summer Homecoming, unless you Midland ISD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...