Saturday, July 7, 2018

Having a Truer ARCA or XFinity Late Model Big Car Series

Knowing it is "Down Goes Frazier" for real, with kids not getting nothing but toys and the adults not getting nothing for real, no thanks to Toys"R"Us running from me like Englishtown, but, I feel it is a better work time too.

The kids got stuck with a more developmental Mr. G, but, they need role models, even if we crow the family is not the same, even if we had a trunk of Christmas Gifts.But, I feel we'd need a bigger Stock Car Super Cup, knowing if we had to go the Pro Mod route with building our Stock Cars.

It's always in your best interests to transcend. I don't mean to say it like the Bad Beer, but, I feel for all the noise we get, we'd at least need a correct stock. But, I feel negotiating down the Late Model Mentality is good to a degree, but, I feel we should be allowed a valuable Development Zone.

A development zone is knowing who your roster is in the future. This period is the anthesis of a Development Zone. I hate to rain like a 40 Year Educator which all he or she does is get pension, but, you can't enjoy that privilege unless you contributed or made money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...