Friday, July 27, 2018

Seasons of Focusing on Majors or Crown Jewel Races

I feel like in this period, I'd rather be a Jackhammer for focus more than no nothing. And, I feel if we was dedicated to focusing on nothing but racing Majors or Crown Jewel Races like it was Jiu-Jitsu. And, we'd focus on family being safe, because a Car Seat for Baby is the right thing to do.

My law of ethics would not cross the same market twice, and if anyone went about Winston Cup from Unemployed and Jobless or Mello Yello Drag Racing Series All 4 Divisions, the obvious thing is having to pay the entry blank BEFORE you can develop.

And, my personal rounder would be 10 to 20 High Major Races without crossing paths more than once. And, my invaluable rounder would be King and Queen. And, I'd be a redesigning man as opposed to Bill Parcells, and what if we threw 1993 John Andretti and throw in Pro Stock.

And, the invaluability would cut too deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...