Thursday, July 19, 2018

Losing the Founder of "The Summer Series" and the Prime Time League

And, with losing the founder of "The Summer Series", Dan Deery,Sr. and the Prime Time League Summer Basketball League, I feel like we'd have to be the good in our World. And, I would begin and end and begin again with Racing in the City, Waterloo and Des Moines and having proper Dragstrips to have Staff Members of Workplaces drag race Staff Members of other Workplaces.

I mean, I am pray-starving for taking on the World and winning every single thing. That is not understated and I am terrified of a World without my Elders. And, the best way to fix AAU is offer everything out of your pocket (Legal Tender, please) to have more Professionals turn Pro.

You can't legally make scores of trophies. Even though I'd be a glutton for miracle comebacks and heroicizing Winners that won a few times, but, we are our own World. And, we will go back to the Drawing Board, namely a Homecoming 400 at Charlotte, and to Road America. And, if Formula One had actual brains, they'd throw Atlanta, Charlotte and Darlington like it was a Ball into the League.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...