Thursday, July 12, 2018

Unappreciating the Necessary Evils

I feel like the Necessary Evils where Great for a reason, even though I'd be just as mad at the art being discombobulated as anyone else. And, hunger everywhere like there's no more Gravy on my Boat like I can't just Must Win A Whole Summer like it was actually unprecendented.

Not being focused is dangerous. And, forcing the hand when there is none to force otherwise is not good. And, what my Kids Grandkids want when they'd start to make them record books in 2060 is to be focused.

Even though Family is Family, but, you can't base that your whole career. It really is not easy with rapid change, but, you can't eliminate bosses like Video Games, and generally, the standard of Quality of Life would have been even more awful.

And, I mean that I don't just do these types of blogs out of my personal charity. No, it is serious business, and no one really had worked up a profit.

Unaccountabilty is the Sons of the Men their Moms Divorced. Accountability is not negotiable and natural disasters don't bring us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...