Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Kansas Should Seriously Consider an Olympic Dome

And, I feel on our Good Sides, Slide Jobs, Peter Griffin glitching Hoops, The 2 Most Onesided 1-2 Rivalries in Sports (Truex,Jr. vs. Hamlin and Larson vs. Kyle Busch), I strongly feel Kansas should seriously consider an Olympic Dome. It would acheive replacing BOTH Allen Fieldhouse and KU Memorial Stadium.

Even though I'd consider my Home Turf, but, Kansas should be eligible for such a plan, because, one, we'd need to reconnect the Plains, and if you had an Athletic Olympic Dome and a University of Kansas Athletic Campus, you'd be made to win on a near annual basis, it would not be a reflex.

And, I'd feel it would be more feasible than going all about replacing Allen and KU Memorial individually. And, it would have to be a Full Superdome Copy, to safely house the athletic fans and family and having the majority, if not all of your Home Games.

Totaltarian? Sure. But, I'd feel it needs to be Utilitarian, too. And, the University could make it easier to sell Concerts or Pro Wrestling back into those coffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...