Thursday, July 5, 2018

Let Them Fight, Within Reason

I feel this period has been a product of who's long game, or lack of it. And, I feel let them fight, within reason. Within reason means taking Cyberspace or any Weapons out of it, and unless if we are going to take down the WWF with an edgier ECW, which was edgy already, thank you, and sunk both the Nashville and National TNN's Before the 2nd Had a Real Chance to Grow.

But, the guy who was upset he didn't get a chance to play the MAC Title in front of his Friends and High School Coaches recently passed away. And, I feel sinking ships are more noticable if they where big, or should have been on my TV and not just having fun with their Team-Alumni Mate, but, for all the times I'd want to pull Kasey Kahne to IndyCar home to my Mt. Vernon-Lisbon, I'd be just as bad as some of my Uncles on their Bad Beer days, like Alcohol is Voodoo, which it is not.

And, I feel we can't be having our whole neighborhood split between Amazon and Facebook as our shirts. I mean, somebody would have to hire under like to be our own Cruz Pedregon's.

And, I don't think making more than the School President or Your Current Principal is an expectation the second or instant you get your diploma, but, it helps. And, just because we have more World don't mean it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...