Monday, July 2, 2018

University is Ecosystem and Can Injury Report Be More than One Thing?

I feel University is Ecosystem, like it or not, and can Injury Report be More than One Thing, namely, Concussions, Injuries, Academics, or being a full on All Around Bad Guy? It'd feel like if your 12, you'd need Mom and Dad, or other responsible adult, and if your 13, you are responsible for the culture.

I am feeding off the Big Ten's National Injury Report request. But, I feel there are a lot more layers beyond playoff or non-playoff team. And, I feel the fact new medicines legally are going to get rescheduled, but, its okay to promote marijuana?

And, bringing up Campus GPA would be a sense of pride or a sense of roasting, especially when you don't get Jerry Lewis or Dean Martin as a Bailout, and even if you where a Special Needs Kid, I don't think Jerry Lewis would have always approved of your elders actions.

Generally, a lot of elders and people are great. But, its the ones who'd run home from Wedding Rings and the ones who'd constantly cause problems in my Home Space Ecosystem that burn everyone.

I don't think I'd appreciate going on my high horse, but, I don't necessarily see any other alternative but Operation: Cattle Drive (OCD), even though it'd be a way to split 2 Different Things, and we'd need to see true enjoyment more than true weapons against us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...