Sunday, July 1, 2018

Is Rice Smaller than it Really Is?

With my 20th Postseason being this Winter, and I feel Rice is smaller than it really is in spite of recent successes. And, I feel there has to be more of an effort of having Rice's Traditional Rivals back on line again.

It would make it easier to replace Rice Stadium in the future, and the constant jangling of Conference Realignment would not be constant. And, with this day being a bone of contention, with having to get hands-on with Conference Realignment sooner rather than later, I feel this is a meaningful discussion.

And, I feel we'd need to focus on Conference Realignment to avoid Northern Iowa getting Duty Taxed, to avoid having to keep running certain programs, and to encourage attendance and new College Sports Programs.

And, I feel that sense has to happen. And, I feel what would such an outlet make if it exists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...