Monday, July 9, 2018

I'd like to see the Iowa Barnstormers Y2J Back into the Arena Football League

I feel as the Sports Fan in me, I'd like to see the Iowa Barnstormers Y2J Back into the Arena Football League. And, I feel it is necessary, because I feel they should be back in the Arena Football League with an actual Arena.

This would have nothing to do with Heartsickness or actual emotions, even though Central Iowans might beg to differ. But, I feel the muse is Chris Jericho spurning the WCW into Defunctness and landing on the WWF, which is the Greatest Show in Peoria Civic Center history.

I feel the league needs main attractions, or a way to start or retain Professional Football Careers if Goodell is going to get shown the door in the NFL. The Arena League has always been "my league" and a lot of fans feel that way.

I'm thinking there will be moves that start all the other moves or jobs that start all the other jobs, and it would take more than a little nudging. The least we could do is offer Jacob Eason a Contract to Play in Cedar Rapids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...