Monday, March 13, 2017

346 : Return Nitro Cars to Quartermile, not 1000 Foot

I feel like with the 25th of the 1st in the 300 in Top Fuel next Monday, I feel like the need to go back to the Quarter-Mile is stronger in Top Fuel and Funny Car, not an acceptant standard. I think we'd burnt through the same parts like had we went 1320 all this time, and I doubt even less track is an answer.

Even though 200 Will Happen in Pro Stock Motorcycle and 300 will happen in Pro Stock Cars, but, I feel the speed quest has gotten to dizzying heights. With having to dissect "Goodnight Bahrain" in MPH and not ET, and the NHRA would have to take hold of the Quarter-mile again, and not just let the foreigns have their sandbox like Mountain Motors.

And, I feel like laziness is being championed to the point rest is acceptablized and by wildly unpopular demand, we aren't trying to be futuristic at this time as opposed to getting cars faster and faster. I'd think, too, why not have the Points Bonuses for MPH and ET again.

Between Early and Not Going to Happen, we find the heights are needing new company within reason, and Ford having to get all the way back to the Dragstrip and Formula Tracks because the real issue underneath all this quanity madness is not having enough true Sports Cars on the Lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...