Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Can't Operate Half-Absent

Even though it is the most important National Women's Day ever, and I don't know if we had this day honored in the 1970s, but, truth be told, operating with half the people absent is not a good image. Especially in my city, where we have tried everything to replace Farmstead and I can't stomach, or stand defeat, much less carelessness.

And, shallow is not a good image. And, having to lobby a hobby that was not on our shores in 1992 because it is better than your real family is necessary, and to keep the art pure. Having Cons at Cons, or Convicted Felons at Cosplay or Anime Conventions who there only purpose is to cause problems is not a good image.

And, we didn't have eSports as strong in 2007, and I want to see where eSports and Real Sports would blend or merge in 2027. A lot, and I mean a lot, of the eSports teams are checkbook teams and the truly, authenticly great eSports teams, to keep it real, are in the same corner as Richie Evans and Jerry Cook Modified Battles in the 1970s.

Supplement is no substitute for detail. And, I don't like to be on the case at all times, but, I don't want to lose it in the offseason and deny postseasons or other tangible memories in gold and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...