Saturday, March 11, 2017

I think the Next 2018 National Event would be the World Series of Drag Racing

I feel that with the battle between IHRA and Cordova Dragway over the use of the World Series of Drag Racing, even though I've hit out it being a Regional Event in the NHRA rather than a True Outlaw, but, the matrimonial inconvenience is if Topeka proves they can't do tech this year and with Houston not having a true multipurpose facility the whole year, including Rodeo Season like other cities State Tournaments, that worries me as the Sports Fan and it doesn't sit well that if Houston Raceway Park is near the end of its line.

Frankly, if push came to shove, I'd think the NHRA would drop everything and take the next flight to the QCA to make the World Series of Drag Racing is a National Event between Brainerd and the US Nationals. Frankly, it is not making the NHRA's job easier the IHRA's Falling Off.

Frankly, what I feel is repetitive is having to lighten the work load off Fox Sports. Gravy to what there doing for the Mello Yello telecasts, but, what is not so gravy is I can't always get Lucas Oil or Pro Mod Telecasts and if they had to move a bad show off for NHRA like they'd do with NASCAR, I'd wish that would be proactive.

It is healthier to have a 2nd Look for a 2nd Look. And, I think too, we will have new raceways and not just bag it into 2022 when it is everywhere and not just a D Plus Issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...