Monday, March 20, 2017

Band Day and Having an Annual November 6th Rutgers-Princeton College Football Game

With "The" Band Day everyone talks about, 1979, being 40, I feel it would be appropriate to invite Slippery Rock to the Road to play Michigan on the actual Band Day Week of September 25th, if not actual September 25th. I feel like there has to be reciprocating return if Michigan actually played at Slippery Rock to make up for the trek to Ann Arbor.

And, I feel that having a one-off Birthday of College Football Rutgers vs. Princeton wouldn't do me justice. I want to go further, like I'd persist into 2084 or 2092 persist in making November 6th, no matter the day to have Rutgers vs. Princeton, the annual scheduled game. To be fair, if it is a Sunday, it would be a Day Game, Monday to Friday, a Night Game and Saturday, having to rotate day game 1 Saturday Year, night game a different year.

I feel what is lost is presentation. I don't want Playoff Ratings or Midnight to Midnight Hoops dwarf College Football. Knowing we can't just snowball empty hype, or diplomas, why not stipulate Ole Miss-LSU actually be on Halloween Night or Day just to get it presented right?

This would not be the garden Tuesday-Wednesday buy National Television Time Ploy. What we lost racing for the top of the BCS is presentation, and with the early days of the big playoffs, character being blatantly bagged like the Rose Bowl Logo had any business in Oxford, Mississippi as if it had the same in Ann Arbor. Even though Lincoln-Chowan would be the 1st Gameday in PA and if it really was every September 1st, it would create for interesting detail. I feel that we'd need to have an annual gameday like say, for good presentation purposes. I feel we'd need reasons to tie the football family together, much like the everyday family, community or home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...