Friday, March 31, 2017

We'd Need a "Third Man In" to save us this year

Since Dave "The Godfather" Moody had to cue the "Third Man In", which coincidentally, for the NHL, was in response to the Late Bob Probert in the Early 1990s. Usually, at school, Third Man In was usually a license to suspend until the 1997-1999 Years took things out of control. A 3rd Man digitally wouldn't do any good, and it crashing dating to oblivion,too.

I feel with me cuing the Raiders Alameda Coliseum issue is not going to be a clean games to go, and the Alameda wanting no parts of Gameday Madness, and we know Thomas and Mack is booked this back 9 of the Year, I feel that Cal Memorial in Berkeley would be a 3rd Man In.

And, in immigration, 3rd Country In was part of the Years of the Child. Us Children are in their 20s and 30s now and I feel inclusion is not taught the same, but, I lament why the "Stone Cold Stunner" is done to acceptability like I didn't know it before. My stung feelings in this stardate is why I wouldn't see North Star and Whaler full time, but, I feel like imitations are getting a star treatment.

Do we want a total Ralph Wiggum be a Space Hog on Dancing With the Stars? I feel with times being scary, I'd want to see a Third Man In in this future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...