Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Why Not Have Whit Bazemore Try Out For the Indy 500 and LeMans?

 I feel like, in the spirit of Spring Training and the breaking of the general reality hurting reality we are in, why not have Whit Bazemore try out for the Indy 500 and LeMans? His life and career have been a Bus Trip from New York City to Atlanta to Indianapolis to Houston to Portland, and why not call it a World Tour?

We are hurting for reputable talents, namely in the Northern State Modifieds and the Formula Divisions. I feel like the least I could do is try to make him the first US Nationals/Indy 500 Summer Double Hero. While we are on the pottery barn, I wonder if we have had a LeMans/US Nationals Championship Accomplishment Board, where we've had people race both, but, not necessarily win both.

The one thing I'd like to see is Fun-un as if we actually had fun, for a change. I wonder if the Northern State Modifieds would be that hurt for talents, much less Fly-In Racing Talents, or Celebrity Special Guests as much as I'd hope?

If nothing else, it could play right into the hands of a Summer Replacement in Silverstone. With the Quartermile Equal of Silverstone, Santa Pod, be an emotionally loaded place for most US Drag Race Fans over Darrell Gwynn being paralyzed in 1990, I think, too, the least could do is have a US F1 Program and a US F1 Racer at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...