Tuesday, March 7, 2017

What if the Waterloo Diamonds Where Forever Again?

What makes me feel incensed is there still is not any Waterloo Diamonds, 23 Years after they where preparing for a Season they didn't play. And, I feel that, I want to see some final solution to replacing Riverfront Stadium and bring Waterloo Diamonds back to Minor League Baseball.

And, even if they had an Iowa Division of the Midwest League again, I'd want to see the Diamonds back forever. And, I feel like why not reinstate Panther Baseball again? I'd want to see a proper return of the Kernels-Diamonds Rivalry and not just in story again, or worse, in literature.

And, having to care about Olympic Sports requires getting out of the house. And, Waterloo returning to the Minors will raise all ships from Doubleday to Honolulu.

Roses are red, Violets are Blue and I doubt the World Baseball Classic will be here in 2021. But, I want to see the Diamonds back, especially if there was a season where Cedar Rapids won without Waterloo, the Baseball Strike denied the Expos vs. White Sox and enabled the Braves Summer Pennants and Waterloo didn't have a season to prepare for again. Sadly, all of that is real life and all of that happened in 1994.

Even if they had to turf the UNI Dome for Baseball Again, the Diamonds will be forever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...