Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Lost Treasure: Not Having the Cooneys on air January 1 in 2018 will sting

I feel I have to speak up more for Iowa, the Community-Family Show, not Iowa, the everything's going from Brie to No Nothing and I am a Hulk about it. Not having the Cooneys next January 1 will sting. I feel upset it is a period that we can't hide from, and a period where we are a ship of fools like Rap City ended under us like we wanted to be tied to CSN Chicago and its predecessors, which was Illinois' Champion, or the short future of Public Air.

We can't deny Mr. Magic School Board disappeared to retirement, we can't deny it's not about us unless other people make it that way, we can't deny if we miss Ron Steele and Rick Coleman next Rose Bowl, we'd be emotionally decked. It is an emotional time and no matter how hard we tried, we'd get stuck in the same result.

I feel as if, too, even though its not Cedar Rapids, we can't get better unless our neighbors rise. And, that would include Quad Cities and Southeast Iowa. Unless if anyone wants to reinforce the Bandwidth to force the issue on iRacing, at least have the decency to take care of home, not stay there.

And, losing so many giants, either by age or retirement, is not funny. I don't think Season 35 of The Simpsons would be any better than Family Guy is now, I don't think SNL could constantly poke politicans out of office, and I don't think we could do ANY Law and Order without Dick Wolf. And, I feel like a man who doesn't want anyone's Senior Year yanked prematurely from joy or choice, but, we have to love our jobs,too. Certainly, I'd want to know who stuck their neck out and worked and not just acted out like Lou Ferrigno 1978 Hulk like it was normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...