Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Keep or Replace War Memorial Stadium For the Hogs to be in Little Rock in the future

As a College Football Fan, I emplore the State and the University of Arkansas to either keep or replace War Memorial Stadium for the Hogs to be in Little Rock in the future. I feel, too, even though you have one of the few Concrete Canyons outside of New York City in Fayetteville, but, the good honest people in Little Rock are just as much the team and they can't always afford to go upstate a few hours even for the weekend.

I feel that, too, in the unaccountable wormhole of outspending Alabama and not getting their championships, the least that could be done is negotiate what could be done for War Memorial. I've tried to hint the War Memorial Stadium-Park-Arkansas State Fairgrounds duality, but, I think the challenge at heart is the lobbyists run wild and having senators not willing to move an inch.

Even though it the coldest Ides of March in Cedar Rapids, but, I'd still want to see great stadiums I'd want to visit for the 1st Time Ever. And, if we had to be loud, be loud on the right issues or things, because, other than my elders having to mold me into not being loud or mad for nothing, but, it'd be nails to get details from people at times or at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...