Sunday, March 19, 2017

Rhule's Baylor Football would be closer to the Actual City of Waco in Work Ethic

I feel Matt Rhule's Baylor Bears Football, for the noise he is emitting and the raid Southwest and Northeast and keeping the 50 State Plan, in my view will play angrier and more aggressive, like the actual City of Waco. I think the ethic of not taking losing well would drive all the way home in the McLennan.

I think in any rate, I don't think Texas would be powerful in this period, and other than Texas A and M playing like they couldn't stand to lose to Mississippi and Alabama and hit the lick in winning the SEC. Certainly, Senior Leadership would be terse and minused and no where to be found in the McLennan.

The only downside in a litter of downsides is a derth of Senior Leadership. I think in Work Ethic alone, Baylor would be a Top 25. And, I sense a deeper, more devasting falloff in rival programs.

I think, too, having to win would be pivotal, and I wonder if what the NCAA would say would minus the program further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...