Sunday, March 5, 2017

Are we going to have litters of bad picks in the NBA and NFL This Year?

I feel like, there is no 2 Ways Out of we have litters of bad picks in the NBA and NFL this year. Even though we have a Better Set of Tight Ends than any one of the 13 Years of the Great Johnny Unitas Baltimore Colts, but, I don't see any professionalism to match.

And, I doubt NBA GMs will wait up for Grayson Allen. It would be like Johnny Manziel all over again with the 2014 NFL Draft where you had 1 Unscruptiolous GM save all the other GMs embarassment or trouble he was yours. And, as much praise that the Iowa media is showering Peter Jok, but, I feel the team (NBA or NBA D League, soon to be Gatorade League) that signs him will have problems with his drinking.

I am not trying to pick on and off him because he is a US International, which I am not, but, he has a Kareem like Skyhook and a Boogie like Temperament. Both, together, are not good. And, I'd be better off with a Preps to Pros line, which is grudging, than some of these One and Dones.

Are these picks going to be better with or without Melo? And, the sad fact of life, Post-The Process in Philadelphia, is they will fall into those picks and make the Flyers fall into a lean period. I presently doubt the inner city looks better than it does with having to pass problem picks and get the All Star Game looking foolish in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...