Sunday, March 26, 2017

Why Not Say Hi to Young Jeezy in Iowa City on Midnight Madness?

I feel like why not say hi to Young Jeezy in Iowa City and my celebrity Special Guest trick would be why not try and see if he'd do a Half Court Shot in Herky's Mascot Costume? I mean, we'd have to win the city at some way, even if it is into the Practice Barn.

I doubt Fran or Bluder would have a sense of humor about Saying Hi to Young Jeezy for Midnight Madness. Like my earlier Johnson County-University of Iowa Fair Blog and my Public Enemy Homecoming for Duane Banks or the Football Barn, my feelings is why not get the reptiles up from all points South and all other points.

I mean, we'd need to get some good stuff rolling in our future. I don't think being stuck with bad images is not a good image. Why not send up Herky Jeezy and call it a Snow Day Early? And, speaking of snow days, I think this would be grand publicity for Iowa because they won't be stuck fighting and if we had Herky Jeezy visit terminal cancer patients with a Guitar like Young Jeezy knew guitar, it'd be a miracle.

Even though it'd be too dark for Iowa Standards, why not have like a Different Herky like Sebastien the Ibis at the U and why not have our Golden Girl somersault like she's a gymnast and try to one up Herky and Herky Jeezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...