Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Are We Really in Kevin Costner Baseball Conditions?

I swear up and down not just about the training tactics us mortals can't do without steriods, and I feel what is weird is playing Hollywood Baseball that the steriod addicts before can't imagine even.

I feel the carnival barker spirit of "Make the League, Make the League, Because a Lot of Pros don't belong to anyone" is scary. And, it's unimaginable how much strength training has help and crutched sports. It is a 2 Way Street like anything.

And, would leaving home be the bribe to get out of the house? I feel the social skills would be amiss and to add to the issues, if everything was a tryout, we'd either nail it or look flatfooted at the start or after awhile.

Being scared to lose is not a good image. I feel the problem in being codependent is people try to tie other people into their success or problems. And, the conditions make good stories, but, the least we can do is match those long to Paris, to London or to Rome Stories with actual proper everything to those places.

I feel there is no middle or comfort after the 108 Years between Cubs titles happened, but, I feel what it'd resolve is a replacement for Wrigley Field down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...