Sunday, June 25, 2017

Are my Colleges in Cedar Rapids becoming "Party Schools" Again

I feel in the cruel and unignorable twist of fate, if not the punishment of fate, if my Colleges in Cedar Rapids are enveloping into "Party Schools" again like the 1970s? I think not everyone is committed to their books and I'd know we'd be hurtin' if we didn't have Japanese Nationals at Home this Fall.

It makes as much sense as trusting Eric Holder to charge Travis Kalanick with enough crimes against Women to even open the Death Penalty. It is not an either/or conundrum and I would roll for real if we left serious issues and their money to Beavis and Butthead and Michael Bay. If it was the 5th, 6th, or 7th Guy and everyone else didn't have the money, I'd have to do more than just doin' my thing and be gone with the Summer.

I feel like my kids at the bottom and from the bottom are trashing the establishment. The moral is don't trash an establishment hard enough people flee or be repelled. There is no "Our Repeller" on any of my buildings! I feel the blogger's code has to be clean and professional like a journalists, or our followers would leave like Spam E-mails and people would have to state real stuff if they have to.

I don't know if this is a TSMF or GDMF kind of period, and I don't think I'd want to throw vulgarities or profanities for free, but, our bad times are bad. Not as bad as Texarkana or Houston bad, but, very uncomfortable, too. I feel if we have a Captain America Civil War with key law agencies in Washington, DC , I don't know if we'd throw Teflon Don, the contemporary version and I feel angrier if my city is an angry and hoppin' mess of needing a beer buddy or a date, which girls really don't feel comfortable with sad, people who should had did their craft but acted cute instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...