Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Years of the Bulldogs: What would raising an NCAA Title in College Football help the Drake Bulldogs Culturally?

I feel if the Drake Bulldogs raised the NCAA Title in College Football and capturing the flag for all time like it was Iowa City High, but, I feel the compass would be everyone's way out of the house, good and bad, Pokemon Go or Not.

I feel there is a sense of having to do better than "Fine Me Later". Mr. Silver is ruing missed oppurtunity after missed oppurtunity to disclipine JR Smith and letting bleeps and blanks go like bleep and blank College Station like we didn't see people didn't raise that place, even if they never been there.

I want to see having fun again. If I could count all the Elmos and Oscars wearing Oklahoma and Hawaii stuff in my communities, again, I would feel better. But, I feel fun involves being cool and being cool would mean being responsible, even if you can't do books to save anyone.

Other than it being 60 Brickyards of Days until I free up my First International Kickoff and I will state that in this or next month until the College Football Poll July 18th, but, I feel like if it is the pop cultural equal of Writers Block is really happening, it is not a joy.

But, we need more small, smart or non traditional programs to win more titles by the season, even if it was Alabama vs. North Carolina for the Championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...