Friday, June 2, 2017

Kansas Basketball is really letting off the gas...

What is embarassing is Kansas Fightin' Jayhawks Basketball is embarassingly letting off the gas and going as bad as Iowa on their Non-Conference Schedule. With "easy wins" being fine and dandy until Springtime, but, I feel 3 NCAA Tournament Teams is better than most programs, but, I feel there is sticks in the detail.

If they where comfortable with playing Palo Alto, it would have cut the disparity. What is despairing is where is the "Border War" when you need it? Even though Iowa State gets a rare hosting chance of Tennessee in Central Iowa, I can't see a gem in the Big XII-SEC Challenge.

Kansas needed to stay on the gas like an American Trucker. And, I feel a Kansas-Syracuse leaves a lot on the table. And, the lone true road game is against rival Nebraska. I feel a sagging Kansas be asking for way too much trouble than what is worth.

I feel disclipline is going to feel lost in a program that never really took transfers, much less problem transfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...