Wednesday, June 28, 2017

In 2 Summers, How Would Top Fuel and Funny Car The TV Series Look Like?

I really wonder in 2 Summers, how would Top Fuel and Funny Car the TV Series look like? I am trying to take it from 2 Directions, the TV Studio and the Actual, Physical, Warfaring Parts and Pieces Show.

I think in my wild blue thought process is having to make Qualifying Elimination Rounds like the lower leagues. I'd think it'd be a wild, unscripted family reunion of different kind of Nitro Cars.

Knowing with the dreadlocks of a Fox Sports West trying to take on the NHRA, I feel in the master plan is needing TV to redistribute the revenue. I wonder if we took on our majors like a made for TV Event like how the Indianapolis 500 would have to be designed?

Speaking of single winners, would Drag Racing Fans be acceptant of a Single Final Winner or would it go over as smoothly as an Elvis Sighting and the Track Promoter gets all kinds of aggravations and bluefaced embarassments? I feel like we'd need those discussions between the TV Show and the Racing Show without having to be put off and upset.

We are all World Class by now, but, I feel there has to be a census in buying your stuff. I feel like what is genuine is having to remake the grandstands, because those are always the people who buy tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...