Monday, June 12, 2017

My City Can't Afford to Lose!

I don't want to be a stickler for civic pride when Flood X is a lurking and double crossing shadow next Red Hot Summer, but, I feel my city is looking bad and worse because Damond Powell was classless enough to think he Doug Baldwin. I feel my city can't afford to lose. And, what is scarier, is we don't have the "right" adults to make us be made to win and know right from wrong!

I feel the nightmare highway in this is my Home Turf has 2 of the 3 DI Scholarship Football Longest Tenures and there has to be a belief we are made to win! MADE! I feel in this unforced editoralism that in this tomfoolery, we where good guys once upon a time. And, certainly, if Ferentz followed Fry like Cowher followed Noll in Pittsburgh, we would not be promised Mike Tomlin.

In this curious unknown that everyone's shouting like its a rivalry game and not a soul knows what to do, I feel our city is ruing not drafting Hunter Greene. I even said he should have played for us, my beloved Hometown Cedar Rapids Kernels.  But, no, we let him slide to Cincinnati. I feel like the Twins don't usually go big on their High School Picks, but, their hands where tied and I still would have wanted an SI Cover Athlete play for the Kernels.

And, on Hockey's Faculty, we have Coach Carlson become dean. I feel like the fact we have to win everything, and I feel angry about why is it our city is falling and letting everyone take the house. The moral is my city can't afford to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...