Thursday, June 15, 2017

In Defense of The Student Athlete 2017

I feel this Father's Day Weekend, I feel where is the love for the Student Athlete. Title IX is 45 This Year and I feel certain head out the sand reforms including Female Coaches for Women Athletes are resisted, and I feel cash grabs trump cash cows. I feel what does upset me is not everyone can magically teleport to the WNBA or become a Sacramento King.

I feel Professional Oppurtunities need to happen. We don't need more pros who try to go shopping and drinking every offseason because both would have been as easy as corrections. I feel like we'd need another Superdome Summit, and that is not just because I am trying to blow steam.

What I don't see is pillars, beacons, pedestals, and peaks. It's easy to see if Man U or Man City lose their handle on the BBC Feed, but, I feel like Student Athletes don't always want to be kings and queens of the world.

I feel what about future presidents?  We have enough issues as is and people getting rich and wealthy quick, but, I'd be mystical if we'd disclipline white whales and not just leave Sparty White Lighter Uniforms when they've always been Fisherman's Green with either a Block S or Spartan Insignia depending on the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...