Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Isolating HBCUs from the NCAA is not good

I feel like I have to throw towel on another "Free Pros" plan, but, I feel the HBCUs being isolated from the NCAA is not good. I don't want to stomp on anything that smacksdown of Young Adults being paid like Rookie CEOs or heaven forbid, Lindsay Lohan and we got Scarlett Johansson on anything but "Be Easy" Roles.

Rolling Georgetown and LSU only because we where to sweeten the pot for half of America for Howard and Grambling is embarassing and comic. There is not one word about academics and I really feel maddened to know what kind of roles Post-Stark education would take at home.

We don't have North Liberty under the Varsity Lights this Fall, and we are aware needing to make Coralville High later on and the retention of "The Battle of the Boot" as an Iowa City West and Iowa City High Private Party for the City of Iowa City. I feel the Boot can't be watered down and with neighborhood pride being restored, but, I feel we can't just let anyone go mid winter to the pros like that like the Sacramento Kings needed an "order".

We are aware the Brown Paint of the Padres are closer to Independent League as opposed to genuine World Series Favorite and we are aware the 1970s Cursive A of the Braves is closer to Rookie Ball, but, we have better ways to work around, like trying to do Weekend Non-Conference in the Fall in Basketball and Hockey like in Minnesota and I really do feel where is this Uncle Al Agreement in the madness and entitlement because I want to see North Carolina at Kansas in the Winter, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...