Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Exit 17: Davidson is becoming Texas A and M's Biggest National Rival

I feel the perks and jerks of if only it was as easy to figure out passwords just to buy major championship tickets. Even though it will always be Texas and SMU always, but, the digital shenigans have me splitting in Texas A and M trying to crack the code, The Aggie Code, as always.

I feel like, too, what would Steph Curry have anything to do with attending a Super Regional on an unfamiliar turf if he wasn't taking gold? I'd like to see if Reservations and Travel be as common as regular days to us, but, that is not the case today.

If say, Mississippi lost the Rose Bowl, their devotion to their program would not stop January 2nd. I think, other than before, when you'd have the country station or another radio station having to make everything be a certain way, but, IT is still a thorny art.

I feel a lot of the battles need to be settled on the field, not in shenigans. We do have Davidson Alumni or Non Graduates in Dallas, too. And, what Aggies would live for is December 31st or the end of the Texas Game, as the extra-extracircullar tradition is just as common as relentless Sports.

By the time Exit 18 comes up in memories, I feel people who want to be close to their program or want to see good sports and not leave elite to Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...