Monday, June 19, 2017

Runup to the first College Football Poll of 2017- National Championship of College Football Dates

I feel in the short month runup to the first College Football Poll (No, This Fan is not Joking) and it will be July 18th this year and next year. And, this year, I will add the whole Sport from NAIA to Division IA playing for one National Championship. I feel I'd have to be so forward thinking that if the real Playoffs have to be a national pasttime, or add or consolidate classes in College Football and College Sports just to win reform for the Baby Boomlet's College Years.

Preseason Poll July 18th

Week 1 International Week August 13th

I work hard in trying to provide a welcome respite in a non Olympic or World Cup Summer and our heroics would have to be in benchmarks, not instances like 1999

Week 2 1st Full Domestic August 20th

I promise I will rain down on the 13 Year War Just to Make  Winners and I feel that way, too, and I feel authentically concerned the dip in Weekend Football TV Ratings is due to no Pillar, Beacon, Pedestal, Pinnacle or Peak

Week 3 1st 6 Day Plan August 27th

I feel after the 1st Actual Gameday of the Season, I will wrap my first 6 Day Plan Saturday Game of the Week then

Week 4 Only Non Sunday Poll September 5th

I feel this is a day after Labor Day because of the Overcrowd of Weekend Football

Week 5 1st Full Sunday Poll September 10th

This is the first full Sunday Poll of the Season from a full Saturday of Gameday Action

Week 6 September 17th

I feel this would be my first full non-circumstancial Fall Poll of the Season

Week 7 September 24th

I would beat the real College Football Playoff Pollsters by at least a whole month because I feel the BCS Mentality of only focusing late is not good.

Week 8 October 1st

We'd be getting all the way into Homecoming Week most places

Week 9 October 8th

The Division I Programs most places would be midseason

Week 10 October 15th

I feel the Playoff Pollsters should have stayed focused at this point

Week 11 October 22nd

I wished that a lot of Pollsters did not stick themselves with Lifetime Acheivement Awards in the Preseason

Week 12 October 29th

If it is the World's Largest Cocktail Party, we should have some idea of how the Program is doing or not doing their business even if it has nothing to do with Jacksonville

Week 13 November 5th

After this point, I will start the 6 Week Quest of Conference Tournaments, which I will cap at 4 Teams per Conference, and I won't bring out the detail implicitly only because it is a true one man production.

Week 14 November 12th

I feel of this Conference Championship Week, it would be at least 3 Saturdays before Saturday, and this week would already be the busiest non-Holiday Sports Week without adding anything new

Week 15 November 19th

I hate to be rusty on anything, but, I feel that the Coaches should advocate for ABC/ESPN to only have College Football, and I feel we need the Coaching Changes be the Opposite of 2016 and be deanimated

Week 16 November 26th

I feel this is the last big full length Division IA Weekend without a Conference Titles

Week 17 December 3rd

This would be the last full IA Regular Season Week and just to keep it fair, I will have the American Athletic and Independent at the end of the Championship Week Scenery

Week 18 December 10th

This will cover Post Army Navy Game, even though the Navy Winning Streak had to end, but, I am concerned about the viability of the Commander in Chief Institutions staying in the Football Department

Week 19 December 16th

I am going to unveil all 128, yes, you read that right, Postseason Teams who'd make the Playoffs from NAIA to Division I. I am only going about it one direction: ALL THE WAY IN!

Playoff Rounds January 1st and 2nd 128

January 3rd and 4th 64

January 9th and 10th 32

January 11th and 12th 16

January 15th 8

January 17th 4

January 19th the Final 2 and the National Champion of College Football

Next Up... My Commissioner's Classic Matchups Mocked Up, Yes, I will detail them for reals the Weeks of August 12th to 26th with no mockups all the way in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...