Thursday, June 15, 2017

Coach Allison's Resignation as Head Lisbon Lion only worsens my area's Athletic Fortune

I feel like in the everyone's more important than everyone phase that is becoming The Block Is Hot is not good. I felt like Yosemite Sam in "What Do You Mean Coach Allison Resigned as the Head Lisbon Lion?" at the top of the Mt. Vernon-Lisbon Sun.

I feel red hot we missed the kid that should have been ours in Hunter Greene, but, I feel dynasties aren't a dime a dozen. We worked our tails off just to make them that way. I can't stomach falloffs everywhere we go and I feel we are held to having the City Hex be broken twice to make our year in Jefferson beating Washington and winning Cedar Rapids first State Football Title since 1972 in Cedar Rapids Public Schools.

And, losing Arlo and how it was told doesn't do it justice. I'd believe in justice harder and I don't love being Breaking News...Breaking News...Breaking News! if it was my neighborhood.

And, I feel Lisbon's Adminstration is too cavalier to care at this time. And, without the Houston and Texarkana of too many stars leaving at home, it is not just not funny, it is not good. I feel like if it was my way for real, I feel having to nevermind the plaster and make winnings and profits.

Frankly, even though its not a secret Coach A and I was cats and dogs when I didn't have it together, but, I feel the Marleyian Dreadlocks of Undiscliplined are running Young, Wild, Free and Not Caring about No Books at Home. I feel heart makes winners as much as work and I feel annoyed when falloffs are long and nasty as 1 Summer Never Ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...