Monday, June 5, 2017

We Need More Owners to Drive Racers to Cup, IndyCar, Pro Stock or Nitro

I feel like I have to look slack jawed at every move like there is an "Are You For Real" reflex to it. What is not so funny, is we have to make everyone into a Cup, make everyone into an IndyCar, make everyone into a Pro Stock or Nitro because what is not so funny is owner-operators don't like giving up the car for free.

I feel that as usual, Detroit is eating crow again in being silent in IndyCar Victory Lane. I feel if it was me, I'd want Nashville Fairgrounds and Darlington in IndyCar just to deter the next 6 Misfits who want to howl "Buckley Amendment/Narcolepsy" Back to Back.

Nobody feels like the heavy lifting and that is scary to me. If Gronk was a guest at my wedding, I feel that would invite a short marriage. I feel in my view, none of the Bachelorette candidates would make great Sons in Law.

I feel there is a strong sense of insecurity. And, its harder to calm all the way down when this Summer is as chilled as a Slushee as well. We don't know who is real or really playin' here and we have to contribute to the art one way or another.

We don't have near enough Silver or Small Screen Art, but we sure have Michaelangelo and Leonardo try to me too installations.  The idiocy is so common we forget who really was elite in the beginning like we tried to pass a debate off as Lincoln vs. Douglas when it was Lincoln vs. Douglas vs. Simon vs. Simon vs. Douglas vs. Tyson vs. Beverly vs. Joel vs. Dylan vs. Nas like we needed to find more people in a steel cage match. I feel we need to ask why everything is going in the wind like why Hub City pathologically loses it and I have problems finding good people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...